Squeegee is also called scraper, it is one kind of tool that used to scratch the ink on the screen to make it leak to the substrate.
Squeegee is made by the combination of scratching strip and handle, rubber blade is inserted into the wood handle and stapled in position, then professionally sharpened after assembly. Use for both graphic and textile applications, for all hand printing and many machine applications.
Material: Natural rubber, Wood
Hardness: 65 Durometer
1 x 65 Durometer 33cm Screen Printing Squeegee Blade
● Ideal For Water Based Silk Screen Printing.
● Designed to balance the squeegee's resistance to all types of different inks.
● Built rugged of rubber blade and lumber handle.
● Ergonomic style straight handle is designed for comfort.
● Excellent abrasion and solvent resistance.
● Mold by high heat and pressure ensures its durability.